We can help you create your own quilt with our friendly and easy-going training courses, or make the quilt for you if you supply the patterns you’d like.
Finish your quilt yourself!
This option involves approximately 1 hour of personalized instruction and support to load your quilt and set the machine in motion. As you quilt, support will be available.
$50 for instruction
35$ for each additional hour
A lap size quilt can be finished in approximately 3 hours total in an all-over pattern.
We finish it for you!
At this time we are prepared to quilt in an edge-to-edge pattern only.
3.5 centres a square inch with a minimum of 50$.
- Submit your quilt in three separate pieces – top, backing and batting.
- Assure that the top is square and void of loose threads.
- Have your top pressed and folded neatly.
- If your quilt top is pieces, please stay stitch the edge all around. This will prevent seams from pulling apart during quilting.
- Backing and batting should be at least 6” wider and longer than the whole quilt top.
- If you need batting we will be happy to provide this for you at market price. (100% cotton).